Please read carefully the Terms of Service below before you use the www.ankon.com.tr website owned by ANKON Consulting("ANKON").
All visitors who use the website in any way will be deemed to have agreed to comply with these Terms of Service as they appear on this page. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, please do not use this website.
For the purposes of these Terms of Service, "User" shall mean any natural or legal person who uses this website at any time, either as a free member, paid member, or visitor.
- These Terms of Service may be unilaterally amended or modified by ANKON at any time, provided that the changed or modified text is published on this page. Users shall be deemed to have fully agreed to these Terms of Service as soon as they use any service available on this website at any time.
- All information and data contained in this website are owned by Ankon. Unauthorized downloading, storage, reproduction, processing and/or publishing of this website's content, and any attempt at these acts, shall be strictly prohibited.
- While using any content dissemination or communication system of ANKON, Users shall refrain from violating the legal rights of third parties in any way. ANKON does not assume any civil or criminal liability with respect to such violations, and all such liabilities shall lie with the violating User exclusively.
- It is assumed that you rightfully own the copyright to any information and content you submit to ANKON using the website's interactive systems, including, without limitation, the terminology suggestion and editing systems and forums. You shall continue to enjoy these copyrights in full, as long as these are legally valid and do not infringe on the rights of third parties.
- All actions that are aimed at disrupting or slowing down the website's services or its hardware and software components are strictly prohibited. This prohibition shall include the use of crawlers or spiders to perform and/or store the results of automated queries, sent CVs or any other postings. In the event it identifies such prohibited action, ANKON shall be entitled to prevent the relevant User from accessing this website, and take legal action.
- While using the various services offered by this website, Users shall at all times comply with general ethical rules, public morality, and all applicable local and international legislation. All information you submit to this website must comply with public morality and applicable legislation. ANKON does not assume any civil or criminal liability that may arise from your failure to comply with the above rule, and all such civil and criminal liabilities shall lie with the violating User exclusively.
-ANKON does not in any way undertake to provide uninterrupted services or services that are fit for a specific purpose.
- Information submitted on CVs and other correspondance within ANKON website shall be deemed to be true and accurate. All liabilities that may arise from any inaccuracy in such information shall belong to the relevant User submitting said information.
- ANKON shall not in any way be responsible for the contents and quality of the websites, products and/or services it promotes through links, banners or otherwise.
- Any disputes that may arise from these Terms of Service shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Turkey and subject to the jurisdiction of Ankara courts and execution offices.